Sun, Oct 30|
Tamara Dinius' Home and Studio
Art Supply Swap and Potluck!
For Members! Sign Up Today for Free
Time & Location
Oct 30, 2022, 2:00 PM – 6:00 PM PDT
Tamara Dinius' Home and Studio, 814 SE 357th Ave, Washougal, WA 98671, USA
About the event
Looking to have a little fun, and get to know other artists? Come to the Artisans' Guild of Camas Art Swap and Potluck event. It is for members only this time so if you aren't a member sign up Here (it is still free until 2023!)
Be sure to RSVP here and tell us what dish you are bringing to the potluck! Note you do not have to participate in the art swap to come to the potluck. This is a chance to chat and soak up some creative spirit from an awesome community of artists.
HOW the Art Supply Swap works:
Bring your new and gently used art supplies to donate/trade with fellow creatives.
Drop off what you don't want and take anything you want on the swap tables. We all want cool stuff but we ask you only to take what you think you will genuinely use. You don't have to bring something to take something home. Anything left over will be donated to a school art program!
Things to you can Swap (but are not limited to):
- Completed or in-progress artwork
- Art Books or Magazines (instructional and/or content for creative inspiration or collage)
- Sketchbooks, drawing pads, notebooks, and stationery
- Textiles (yarn, felt, fabric)
- Sewing materials (needles, thread, embroidery looms, buttons)
- Writing and drawing utensils (colored pencils, charcoal, pastels, markers)
- Canvas fabric or stretched canvases
- Frames and mats
- Tubes and Bottles of paint (watercolor, tempera, oil, acrylic)
- Jewelry-making tools and supplies
- Stringing & beading: beads, fishing line, thread
- Paper (stationary, homemade paper, origami)
- Fun to have: pom poms, glitter, pipe cleaners
- Mediums and mixed media supplies
Things to Leave Home
- Broken, crusty, or dried-out materials
- Massive objects that won’t fit in a sedan
- Super smelly smells including solvents or toxic chemicals
- Gallons of Paint
- Computers, printers, cameras, A/V equipment, and other electronics
- Tools and related hardware: Hammers, screwdrivers, pliers, bolts, nails, etc….
- Lumber, wood, or random loose boards
Questions? Contact Angela at email@example.com or text 3609522730